Are you looking for music to make your event extra special? Would you like some music for your holiday party? Are you having a home party and want some background music? Do you need an accompanist?
You've come to the right place!
You can pick from a wide assortment of musical genres, including:
- light rock*
* with or without vocals
I am a classically trained pianist, having studied under two professional pianists over 14 years. I've been entertaining at various venues for the past four years.
Explore my site and contact me to discuss your specific need!
I'd love to share my music with you!
Wedding ceremonies typically require music for the following:
- Prelude music (approximately 20 minutes)
- Seating of the parents/grandparents
- Bridal party processional
- Bridal processional
- Unity candle
- Postlude music
Price starts at $300
- One hour music consultation included; $30 per additional hour. We will review your selections, or if you are uncomfortable selecting your own music, I can select it for you
- First half hour rehearsal is included; $15 per additional half hour
- Twenty (20) minutes of prelude music
- Full ceremony
Should your ceremony require any hymns, please provide me with those hymns as soon as possible.
Please give at least 2 weeks notice before your ceremony so I can learn the music and ensure that I can fit your ceremony into my schedule.
Background music for your events
Improve the atmosphere of your cocktail party, dinner, reception or Christmas party!
- First hour - $125
- Additional hours - $75 each
- Performance, including first rehearsal - $120
- Each additional rehearsal - $20/hour
- $100 per service
* Mileage fees apply for locations greater than 10 miles from Woodstock, Georgia at a rate of $0.50 per additional mile
* Please provide 4-8 weeks notice for any music that may need to be special ordered. You may be charged for any special order sheet music.
* A non-refundable $50 deposit is due at the time of booking and is applied toward your final bill. Your remaining balance is due at the time of your event.
Do you offer music consultations?
I provide complimentary music consultations for wedding ceremonies to discuss your needs and select music for your ceremony. Phone consultations are also available. If you have specific needs for a non-wedding event, please let me know.
How much do you charge?
Please visit my rates page for an updated list of my rates for different events.
Will you travel to perform at my event?
Yes. Any venue that is over 10 miles from Woodstock, GA will incur a mileage fee of $0.50 per additional mile.
What if I don’t have a piano?
Unfortunately I am not equipped to play at venues unless a piano is already present.
Do you take breaks?
I do not take breaks during wedding ceremonies. For other events, I take one 10-minute break per hour.
Do you perform at outdoor events?
Do we need to have our piano tuned prior to our event?
It is highly recommended that you have the piano tuned, though not required.
Do you accompany other musicians or vocalists?
Yes. I have experience accompanying vocalists and other musicians for auditions and professional performances. Please visit my rates pages for current information on outside rehearsal time with vocalists or musicians.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept cash or personal checks only.
How far in advance should we book our event?
You can book your event up to a year in advance. However, I specialize in sight reading and can accommodate your needs if you have a shorter time frame.
What if we need you to play longer than we expected?
Sometimes people do not anticipate the length of time they want music to be played. If this happens, I am happy to stay for as long as is required unless another booking or previous engagement prevents me from doing so. Overtime charges will apply. All overtime charges will be due at the time of service.